The deadline for entries has passed.
Please check the Bath museum websites below for information about more events, competitions and offers.
Your email address will be captured and used by Heritage Services. It will not be passed on to third parties.
Only entries submitted through the “Where be Dragons” mobile application between 22 July – 8 October 2017 will be accepted.
There will be three goody bags being given as prizes.
Each goody bag will contain signed books, along with a selection of event tickets, toys, games and other prizes.
Sorry, you may only enter the prize draw competition if you are over 14 years of age. If you are under this age, you may request that a parent or guardian enters the competition on your behalf. It is our policy not to contact children directly or store personal data for anyone under the age of 14.
If you find and record all of the eggs onto the application, you are also eligible to receive a free bookmark which will be available to collect from the Victoria Art Gallery during the competition. This is subject to availability and can only be collected during the gallery’s opening hours which can be viewed here https://www.victoriagal.org.uk/opening-hours.
1. The promoter is: Bath & North East Somerset Council acting by its Heritage Services section, whose principal place of business is The Pump Room, Stall Street, Bath, BA1 1LZ.
2. Employees of the Heritage Services section of Bath & North East Somerset Council or their family members or anyone else connected with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no competition entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is through the “Where be Dragons” mobile application which is available to download via links found on this page: https://www.victoriagal.org.uk/dragons
5. The competition starting date is 22 July 2017 and closing date is 8 October 2017.
6. Only one application per person will be entered into the prize draw for the prizes. All winners will be announced on or after 8 October 2017 via the website and contacted via email. The submitted email address will be used as the unique identifier for each submission.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter.
12. Winners will be announced via the website and contacted via email within 7 days of the competition ending. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prizes can be collected. The promoter is under no obligation to send prizes by post.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Roman Baths Imagination Competition, The Pump Room, Stall Street, Bath, BA1 1LZ.
19. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any submissions without warning if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive or otherwise unqualified for submission. Disqualified submissions will not qualify for entry into the competition and will not be eligible to win a prize.